Forest Hills Residential Estates and Golf & Country Club, Antipolo City, Rizal
Rolling over the hills of Antipolo City, Forest hills is yet another world-class golf and leisure community nurtured by nature, creating a haven of comfort in the clouds. It was awarded as the Best Golf Course in the World for the year 2000 by the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA). It is also a fully-certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary System.
Overview of Forest Hills, Antipolo, Rizal
For sale Forest Hills, Antipolo
- Residential Lots: Average lot size: 300 sq. m.
- Commercial Lots
Features and Highlights
- Three 9-hole Golf Courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer
- Multilevel Clubhouse
- Residential Area
- Aqua Park
First-class Subdivision Amenities
- Security by a high perimeter wall and a guarded entrance
- Street lighting
- 25-meter wide concrete roads
- 2-meter sidewalk path
- 75,000 to 100,000 gallon capacity water tanks
- Electrical facilities
More on Forest Hills, Antipolo
- 12 Kilometers (7.4 miles) to C-5 thoroughfare
- Adjacent to Forest Hills & Sun Valley Golf Courses
- Few minutes drive to major commercial establishments (like the Sta. Lucia Mall, Robinson’s East and Eastwood City) & places of interest (like the Antipolo Church, Hinulugang Taktak)
- Few minutes drive to exclusive schools like Ateneo De Manila, Miriam College and Assumption Antipolo
- Close to grocery stores like Cherry Foodarama and the town ‘palengke’
- A Catholic Church and an Iglesia Ni Cristo Church are also nearby
Vision of the Future
As part of Calabarzon, Antipolo is poised for major development. Many similar subdivisions are already being developed alongside Forest Hills. A major highway, the C-6, is already under construction and will connect Marcos highway to northern areas like Fairview and Bulacan. There are already plans of having the MRT extended towards near the gate of Forest Hills. A major shopping center right next to Forest Hills is already in the works, so you can think of Forest Hills as another Ayala Alabang next to the Fil-Invest mall. This makes Forest Hills an ideal real estate investment!
Owner/Developer: Fil-Estate Properties, Inc./Kingsville Construction & Development Corporation
The three 9-hole golf course at Forest Hills, designed by the legendary Hall-of-Famers Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer, was awarded as the Best Golf Course in the World for the year 2000 by the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA).
Tournaments Held at the Forest Hills Golf Course
The Forest Hills Golf Course has hosted numerous tournaments to date such as the MRT-CAP Classic and the 2001 Federation Golf League Champion.
Forest Hills Golf Course USGA Rating Course and Slope
|Front 9 Nicklaus Hole-by-hole|
|Back 9 Nicklaus Hole-by-hole|
|Front 9 Palmer Hole-by-hole|
Forest Hills, Antipolo Clubhouse
In Forest Hills lies the opportunity to live a healthy lifestyle. Good nutrition, clean air, daily exercise. Forest Hills inspires a lifestyle just as your doctor recommended.
Here is the complete list of the clubhouse facilities you and your family will surely enjoy:
- Swimming pool with waterfalls
- Two covered tennis courts
- One covered basketball court
- 8-lane bowling alley
- Exercise gym with lockers
Forest Hills, Antipolo Aqua Park
Relax, take a dip by the pool, have a picnic with loved ones or spend some quiet time alone at the Forest Hills Aqua Park. Here is a list of the Aqua Park amenities you and your family will surely enjoy:
- Swimming pool from a natural mountain stream and with water slides
- Pocket gazebos
- Picnic tables
- Shower rooms
- Food counter
- Trails and benches
About Antipolo City, Rizal
Nature is at its most beautiful when it makes an impact on the way we live. How much a part of your life does nature play? Is it just a weekend treat, or a daily pleasure?
Antipolo remains an escape from the tensions of the city. Only now, escape is another word for home. All the things you do only on a weekend are quite possible on a weekday, at Forest Hills. Breakfast on the patio, by a blooming garden… it gives you a fresh outlook that will last through the day. Warm up your muscles with a walk under the shade of trees. A game of basketball, a swing of the racquet, a round of golf… the number of possible activities makes boredom a term unfamiliar to Forest Hills residents.